The Trustee requires the following documents seven days prior to your §341 Meeting:
- A picture of your social security card.
- A picture of your driver’s license or other government identification with your picture.
- The last personal federal income tax return filed with the IRS.
- A printout from your bank account reflecting the balance in your account(s) on the day of filing.
- If applicable, a completed Domestic Support Obligation form – This form can be found under the Forms tab.
- If applicable, a pro se debtor questionnaire – This form can be found under the Forms tab.
The Trustee requests the following case specific documents be produced seven days prior to your §341 Meeting. You are not required to produce the following documents, however, if you do, the Trustee will review them prior to the §341 Meeting. Voluntarily producing the following documents prior to the §341 Meeting will likely streamline the §341 Meeting and reduce the chances that the Debtor will have to appear at a continued §341 Meeting.
- Bank statements for the past three (3) months from the day of filing on all bank accounts where you are an owner/signor.
- To Debtor’s who have life insurance policies: The declaration page of all life insurance policies.
- To Debtor’s who own or have an interest in a motor vehicle: A copy of: (i) the registration and (ii) a statement showing the loan balance as of the bankruptcy filing date.
- To Debtor’s who have retirement accounts, e.g., IRA, 401(k): The most recent statement.
- A completed §341 Written Questionnaire signed by the Debtor(s) – This form can be found under the Forms tab.
All attorneys must upload their client’s documents to the Trustee’s document portal via Blue Stylus.com. Remember to use the same email account with which you filed your case with the Court.
If you are a Pro Se debtor, please mail the required documents to: Trustee, 2255 Glades Road, Suite 419 A, Boca Raton, FL 33431.